Thursday, October 13, 2011

I interrupt this Moby-Dick to bring you...

Rhinebeck news! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday, walking around, shopping, and meeting vendors and friends.

I'll have copies of my book with me for sale, so just find me and ask! If you want to chat and don't happen to see me (I'll be the one in the Whiteness sweater with the messy hair and Elvis Costello glasses), stop by the book sales area on Saturday between 2:30 and 4, where I'll be at the Craft Activism table, promoting this totally awesome book in which I have the honor of being included (see below).


To be clear, Craft Activism will be actively promoted in the book area. White Whale Vol. 1 will be in my bag... or, more likely, my husband's bag. Punk rock! SEE YOU THERE!

5 comments:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Yes! I will see you there. Can't wait.

Ellen Bloom said...

Have a FANTASTIC time! I'm so jealous!!

Bridget said...

Hope you get a lot of people stopping you. :-)

(I would, but won't be there. Have a wonderful time!)

Anonymous said...

Anne, I loved meeting you at the Sheep and Wool fair. Did you see Matt Kish is written about in today's post at www.brainpickings.org/ ? Brilliance- your work, your book and his art. I have shared your book with several people since Sunday. What a wonderful creation. Love, Suzi

StatenIslandSusan said...

Damn! My first Rhinebeck trip and I missed you! I can honestly say that missing you was worse than not buying new yarn. :*(