Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Sermon: Mystery KAL Complete!


Here's the finished product from my very first knitalong, The Sermon, a collaboration with Neighborhood Fiber Co. 


Very long, very black. My Sermon was worked in the Cool Blacks colorway, which best suited my theme. You can see photos of other colorways on Ravelry.

The pattern is now available as an 18-page pdf containing all six sections. Each section has its own quotes, theme, and design, thanks to my sister's graphic design talent and Matt Kish's drawings. I even included some of my photographs from 1996, when I was an art major working with a large-format camera and manipulating negatives.


Thanks to everyone who participated in this knitalong. I was certain that everything about the idea was unmarketable, but I learned not to underestimate knitters' curiosity and adventure.



No comments: