Thursday, June 12, 2008

Meme... blog fodder during Deadline Sweater Knitting!

First off, you have until 5 pm tomorrow to VOTE! I'm currently in 3rd place, but I have already won the title of "longest entry" at 108 inches, so hey, it's all downhill from there, right?

So Maryjoo tagged me, and I need something to write about due to Deadline Knitting and Article Writing that I hope to wrap up by Sunday night. Here we go!

1. What were you doing ten years ago? I was between my Junior and Senior year at New York University, where I got my BS degree in Studio Art and English. However, I was not living in my Queens apartment at this point ten years ago, because I had a job as a counselor and art instructor at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp in The Middle of Nowhere, Northern Michigan.

2. What are five things on my to-do list? Go to the gym (back and biceps tomorrow), work on Deadline Sweater, call my parents, get some, uh, waxing done, and stop picking at the sun rash bumps I have on my arms right now. That last one is going to be the most challenging.

3. Where have I lived? Grand Rapids, Michigan for the first 18 years of my life, then New York City (Manhattan for one year, Queens for three), and various neighborhoods in and around Boston. For one lovely summer I lived in Prien am Chiemsee in Bavaria, learning German among a lot of people who spoke nothing but. If I got the chance to choose, I would live in Bavaria.

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire? I would pay off my student loans and go live in Bavaria. Beyond that I can't imagine that much money. I would investigate various causes and donate.

People I'd like to know more about? iknityouknot, a homely heroine, heidi's knitbits, kglo, and knitology. Okay! Answer the above questions if you're up for it!

3 comments:

A Homely Heroine said...

Thanks for your comment! I'm pretty nervous about giving it to my sister tomorrow, I hardly ever give homemade stuff and she is a very picky 19year old.

Cool questions, neat answers! I'll post mine soon.

craftivore said...

Cool. Now I feel like I should have tagged you with the same questionnaire, I didn't pass mine on to anyone. As a former Assyriologist I would have guessed that you had spent some time in a part of former Assyria, but I was wrong!

I see you came in 4th, but I think your scarf is beeootiful.

craftivore said...

btw, you're a winner!