Sunday, January 4, 2009

Reflections of Happy Holidays

As the vacation time winds up, here are a few shots that represent the relaxation of the holiday time here at Haus Weaver-Bergh:


Me, wearing a Honeycowl that was gifted to my Secret Santa recipient at work before any decent photos were obtained, and Chinaski, looking deceptively tolerant and peaceful.

Max and Chris. Max really is this peaceful. They were like this for hours.

Just a few of the calculations for a pattern I finished while on vacation. I need to design some hats and shawls and stuff... why do I gravitate toward women's sweaters???

Another Honeycowl, this one in some of my handspun Merino/Tencel singles. This was gifted to my sister, who will hopefully send a modeled photo. These fast projects have a way of disappearing before documentation... I actually make a lot of things that I never talk about here.

Thanks for all the lovely compliments on the Minimalist Cardigan, and my mom, and the Baby Surprise Jacket. Northwest Airlines was kinder to us on our Grand Rapids MI to Boston trip... only a 1.5 hour delay! Hooray?

2 comments:

craftivore said...

Wait, do you have two white cats or one cat with two names? I love the photo of the sleeping duo, I'm sure there must have been purring. I love look of hanspun, one of these days I'll have to learn how to spin. ps. I'm having a blogiversary contest.

Salty Miss Jill said...

Lovely photos.
Is your kitty a Turkish Van?
So handsome...
and happy 2009!