Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lil' Sis Other Weaverknits


Is moving to Providence to get her master's degree at RISD this fall! I drove her down there to find a place to live... here she is, calling her new housemate. Great success!


I worked on a new pair of socks while we had a celebratory beer at Trinity. I think I'll be visiting Providence just to drink beer there. The socks are Sunday Swing from the summer knitty... I liked the way the pattern looked in the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, so I dug some out of my stash in the colorway Flames to create the same look.

I'm off to enjoy my day off from the bakery with Other Weaverknits!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Go, lil sis, go! (more trips to NYC ahead?)

package received. Source destroyed. Yarn is just as squishy and wonderful as I remember. MMmm :) Thank you!

*** said...

I'm so excited and I don't even know her!! (My husband teaches at RISD) We need all the weaverknits we can get around here.

By the way, I am knitting and loving Bluebird.

Salty Miss Jill said...

Is everyone in your family totally gorgeous? ;)
Hooray for your sister!
I will email soon...
xoxoxoSMJ

Alyssa said...

Yay Providence! She'll love it. I live a bit lower down in the Ocean State, but can't wait to move there myself.