Thursday, September 24, 2009

YARN SALE!!!! SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!! 8 to 3!!!


231 Forest Street
Malden, MA 02148

Take the Orange Line to Oak Grove station. I'm less than a mile away!

This is just the tip of the iceberg... those boxes are stuffed. There is more to come that I will sort out tomorrow. Nothing is over $10, not even bags of stuff (and I've bagged all the multiples together).


Please help me! As I went about my business for the last five years the yarn was taking over. I need to regain some sort of control.

Email me at weaverbergh13@verizon.net if you have questions!

P.S. Um, there's a man with a lovebird, I believe, right outside my window, not 10 feet away, kissing it and talking to it, like "meep meep meep mememe tick tick." And looking at me as I write this. Creepy.

5 comments:

KnittaPrince said...

Oh my...it's the only time I wished I lived in MA...are any of those cones in fingering or lace weight? Mmm...

Susan said...

Malabrigo, Rowan, CTH, oh my. Stop torturing those of us who don’t live in the Boston area!

craftivore said...

Congrats on your new living space! Moving is always so hard, but so good to pare down and rearrange.

PS. I like to talk to birds too, and if I had a cute little lovebird sitting on my shoulder I would definitely talk to it. Though maybe not too much in public.

Aline said...

You are so much stronger than I will ever hope to be...to sell stash gives me shivers. LOL.

Best of luck with the new place!

Tink said...

SELL it all and then come see us again... What, are you BANNED from the North Shore now or what?