Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good news all around!


Ripped from the headlines... TORONTO!

I was there for a week, and had a trunk show at Lettuce Knit, where you can now find my book if you missed me!


And, in pants news, this just in from Amy:

pants is still in process. I have however acquired one pair. They are supposed to be 3/4-length, but I can wear them ankle-length. The length might be a bit awkward/too short for flat footwear but look good with heals or tucked into boots. The waist-to-hip ratio is absolutely perfect!! They are ralph lauren. Although very un-cheap, they are not, not, not the pair by the same brand that also fit me like a magic glove but cost $998!! I really need to find an outlet.

In other efforts to cover my legs, I guess I will buy more skirts. I've also gotten excited about a pair of those cute woolen shorts! For jeans I'm planning to dredge the racks of Forever 21 (where my one pair of current jeans are from). Bloggers should know that this joe's jeans brand (especially the 'honey/booty fit', apparently that's what it's called!) has been suggested not only by a blog responder, but also two store clerks, and a random shopper, so we must be onto something! I will check it out, though jeans run $150-$200 and i really need to be more frugal after my one indulgence...

Amy

More on Toronto soon. Meanwhile, if you're in the Boston area, what are YOU doing this week? I'll be talking at the Stoneham Knitter's Guild tomorrow night, and will be having a trunk show at Yarns in the Farms this Saturday, November 13. Why don't you come to one or both?

2 comments:

Thea said...

Welcome home Ann! Anytime you want company at F21, just let me know. Followed by drinks at the Cheesecake Factory for the full Mall Experience, right?

Salty Miss Jill said...

You KNOW I wish I could be there for both, for good. :)

To Amy: I'm a tall, hippy gal, and I have no shame rocking the highwaters. And neither should you.