Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two skills I lack

1. Feeding myself. But I have Chris to help me with that. Tonight I came home to this note on the apartment door.

The pan on stove already had butter in it. The egg/vege mix in fridge already had salt and pepper in it.

2. Moderation. This upcoming design is BIG BIG BIG, worked in Canopy by The Fibre Company, with glass buttons made to look like beach glass by Shipyard Point Glassworks. You'll see this one pretty soon, and it will be FREE. Now, back to it!

6 comments:

Aline said...

lucky you!

green butterfly said...

Ann, I usually read your blog in the morning over a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee, you always put a smile on my face, and I'm good for the rest of the day. Thank you, Jennifer

Bridget said...

This is really amusing!

And I can't wait to see the next thing with the glass buttons ...

craftivore said...

Now that is a loving partner, how lucky you are. Mine cooks for me often too, but no lists like that. That list is so cute. Can't wait to see your new design.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those buttons...they are spot on.

Salty Miss Jill said...

aw. Pumpkin, you make hot!
Come visit soon!