Thursday, December 20, 2007

I See Copyright Infringement.


And I miss my subway station Dunkin' Donuts and the really pretty, sweet, Russian women who worked there and had my coffee ready for me as soon as I got through the turnstile. They lost their lease on December 1. The other day, the sign above appeared. Here's a closeup.


Seriously, have you ever seen such a thing?

Not much else is going on. Must knit a lot over the next four days. Many, many photos to come later. Oh, and here's my winter look... so, so warm. I saw it in a window on Newbury Street after getting back a security deposit from an apartment I just left. Five minutes later...

Happy holidays and great knitting success to all!

9 comments:

nicole said...

Love the winter look. Very Dr. Zhivago!

S. said...

I love that hat!!!

Salty Miss Jill said...

Fabulous hat, amazing frames, lovely girl. :)
Good for you for getting yourself a present!

Mrs. Lear said...

LOVE the fur! Why aren't we all wearing fur hats and sporting fur muffs?

Bambi said...

This is very sad? Do you think they will even sell coffee, or just offer an amazing array of donuts?

Rani said...

OMG - I laughed my butt off at that sign! Tee hee hee hee. But first, I was aghast at the thought of showing up for coffee and donuts and having the shop be closed! Oh the shame of it!!!

Love the hat.

Macoco said...

I love that winter look! You wear it well.

Ulla V. said...

When I used to live in London "Dunkin' Donuts" at Picadilly was the favourite place to visit on Sundays, with my friend. I DO understand why you will miss it - I wonder what you will get there instead - strange sign at the store....

Michele said...

hey beth isn't the only one who is photogenic. lovely winter look.