Thursday, May 1, 2008

Because all I do is work really hard at New Job and write patterns lately...

the Lauren Jacket pattern is up and for sale! See the button to your right!

IMPORTANT NOTE: When I wrote up the pattern summary for Ravelry, I forgot to list the sizes! Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

** Sizes range from 32 to 54 inch bust!** Woohooo!

It's a very thorough, talkative pattern, based on measurements more than stitch counts. I've done a lot of thinking about how to instruct you to make the best-fitting jacket you can. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments! ENJOY!


P.S. I was in NYC this past weekend, so I can chat about that in my next post. I was with my mom and Beth theotherweaver, so there was epic shopping. See how Beth rocks the Grellow?

I didn't let her keep it, but I might just make her one.

3 comments:

Thea said...

yes! I'll be doing this next!! What is the yarn weight?

nicole said...

Yay! I've just downloaded my very own copy of your lovely pattern. Now excuse me while I go stash-diving...

craftivore said...

Love the asymmetrical front. You HAVE been busy.