Monday, May 18, 2009

Know what tomorrow is?

In all the baking frenzy, tomorrow slipped to the back of my mind... tomorrow is Bring Your Former Employer to Court day, what I hope will be Part 2 of 2. Since getting this new job, I've been able to let go so much of the anger and hurt I felt about ole Jobjob. I hope, after tomorrow, those who did this fade, crumble, recede, and that I am able to remember them only as unhappy, dishonest people with a business that is not going particularly well.

Unlike this business:My sister Beth, Other Weaverknits, made my logo!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME LOGO!!!

hehehe...bring your former employer to court day. There have been a lot of those lately, I think. Good luck! Kick some stupidjobjob arse!

andrea said...

good luck!!! knock em dead


the logo is fab, btw

Thea said...

Good luck and great logo. Hope the bread baking has been going well.

Have been meaning to check in with a "great to meet you in NH!" but haven't yet, so consider it said :-)

erngrn said...

bring your old employer to court day! whew...

good luck missus. the logo is great!

craftivore said...

Knock em dead. It's great that the bread has been sucking the anger out of you, but it would be nice to make them pay. Down with oldjobjob, up with weaverknits!

nicole said...

Phew, you can finally put all this messy business behind you and look at the awesome stuff ahead of you. Great logo, great future!

Chama said...

It was so nice to see you this afternoon and the logo is amazing...Fits you perfectly

Unknown said...

Hope it all went well. Great logo!

*** said...

How we doing?? Anxious to hear... funny how we get to caring and worrying about people we've never met face to face...