Monday, November 9, 2009

Friday, Friday, FRIDAY!

I will be presenting a new design at the Common Cod Fiber Guild local fibers arts runway show this Friday! I can say that with confidence now that the design is drying in the other room after a good final steam block. Whew! If you live in the Boston area, tickets are $5 if you're not a guild member; here's some more information.

In addition, I'll be strutting down the runway in at least one knit design (is it done, Rebecca?). I promise a post filled with fierce photos on Saturday.

Until then, here are a few photos of our new apartment. We live next door to a grellow house!

Here's the thrift store hutch Bicycle Boy restored, all stocked up and ready for use as our bar:

Yes, that is an educational model of a human ear on top. Among other things. Here's Bicycle Boy's shop, set up on our landing:

The selling point of the new apartment was its huge deck. Chinaski is taking full advantage of it already.

Knitting soon. Sleepy time now!

5 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

The hutch is Gorgeous! Congratulations on the move!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE the hutch! We'll be in the Boston area sometime in January, I think...maybe we'll bring you a bottle of something to keep in that gorgeous piece of furniture :)

can't wait to see photos of the show!

Emily said...

Good luck at the show!! Having seen Rebecca's sketch, I can't wait to see how her garment turned out, and yours. I'm sure you'll both rock the show. :-)

erngrn said...

Adorable hutch!

craftivore said...

Have fun at the show! I can't make it down this time since my sister will be in town and we will be drinking champers.