Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lil Sis Other Weaverknits has Photo Skills

At my request, she took some new photos of my Absolutely Fierce Armwarmers:



I'm reformatting a lot of my older patterns, including the free ones, making all my designs uniform and consistent and as clear as possible. I'll post updates as they are completed.

She also took a shot of the Flock of Seagulls Wristlets I made her for Christmas:

Confession: I almost bought silver buttons for these. What was I THINKING??? Someone slap me!

Lots of designs on the horizon, including a group of them that will represent the Things I Like, including:

Yellow
Grellow
Lots of buttons
Stripes
Tone-on-Tone
Long zippers
Imperfect handspun
Simple Cables
Fitted Cardigans
Unisex Cardigans
Yellow.

One more thing! I've had enough pattern sales over the last week to make a modest but awesome contribution to Doctors without Borders, so I'm going to continue to contribute 50% of all pattern sales through the end of January.

Update! 1/25: It seems Doctors without Borders has decided that my address does not match my zip code, SO my donation is going to Partners in Health, a Boston-based organization with a similar mission. Check them out!

3 comments:

Mildawg said...

I am so glad you went with yellow buttons!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic photos! And yes, I'm totally and utterly a fan of contrasting buttons. rock.

craftivore said...

I love the super long absolutely fierceness. So good of you to make a difference for Haiti.