Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The kind of knitting you get done in 5 days away from work

This is Day 5, and there's SO MUCH KNITTING! In addition to finishing and mailing a deadline project and a few submissions, I'm flying through my Frank Ochre Lauren:


... as well as my Danish Tie Shawl, instructions for which can be found in Spin Off, Spring 2008. My second knitting resolution for 2010 (the first is to learn new techniques and challenge myself) is to knit simple things that I'll wear all the time.


Finally, there's the work pile. I've decided to do a collection of patterns as an ebook, which I hope to release in the early fall. It's going to be epic, with at least two cardigans (sized for 32 to 54 inch bust) and two sweaters (again, sized for a very large range), as well as accessories. It will be a fabulous value. It will be off the hook.

It's already off the hook! Who wouldn't want all this???

7 comments:

BICYCLEBOY said...

Are your keys in that yarn pile?

choo choo knits said...

sign me up for the ebook please - can't wait to see what you come up with (brilliant things of course!)

Anonymous said...

holy mother of purl. Sign me up, sista.

Unknown said...

Oh, the Frank Ochre is a fab colour; it really specifies the cable. Good luck with your ebook venture. I look forward to seeing the final collection. Knit on.

Blackbird said...

Hey, I just recently found this blog, but I've seen your patterns around. You do good work (:

craftivore said...

Love the new color of Lauren.

Salty Miss Jill said...

Mary looks very pleased. :)