Holy cow, I'm a winner! I won an award, twice! Now I have to pass it on!
First, thanks to Gitte and Knitography, who honored me with this award. Now, who has made my day?
1. Good Knits Road. She makes the most unbelievable sock. I mean, she made socks based on the album art from the most recent Morrissey album. That's just crazy! And awesome.
2. Craft Pirate. Look at her most recent sweater!
3. Knitspot. Always an inspiration. I would like to age into Anne Hanson. Anne Hanson can age into someone else fantastic while I slowly take over her identity.
4. The Runcible Bin. All manner of craftiness, with gorgeous pictures nearly daily.
5. Knitsane. Intelligent thoughts on fashion. Lovely photos. And HABU knits!
WHEW!!! Okay, I'll save my next five nominations for my next post, because that actually took a lot of thought and I'm pooped. Why? Because I've been working on this this weekend, and boy does it take forever:
Latvian mitten: 11 stitches per inch on #0 needles; four colors. Hours and hours. Better pictures soon!