Friday, April 2, 2010

Tie shawl finito!


Look what I finished for myself!


Clean, graphic, warm, and perfect for travel. You can find the pattern in Spin-Off... lots of inspiration there, and instructions for a very cool twisted border that I chose not to do because I love the clean black and white too much. Because I love the stripes so much, I'm designing my first triangle shawl... it's inspired by moss, and has stripes, too!


Update on GO DUTCH... this pattern will be released in the fall with the rest of the first Weaverknits collection. Hold your breath, hold it!

5 comments:

Mette said...

You have made the most lovely interpretation of the old Danish tie shawl. I like your version very much.

Mildawg said...

You totally know how to rock this garment. Great work!

craftivore said...

I've always thought about doing the Danish tie shawl, ever since my Tess of D'Ubervilles obsession. Your colors choices make it look cool and modern.

Felicity Ford said...

I totally love this; I think it suits you so well and I love the colours! A really dynamic, graphic, supercool tie shawl and it looks really useful to wear.

Anonymous said...

funkypants!