Monday, May 7, 2007

Mother of Deadlines: in the hands of the Postal Service

Look! Knitting! I'm making a sweater for my friend Sara's niece. So actually there are two nieces, they're 5, and they're twins. This is one sweater; my friend Hannah is knitting the other. The design is my own, and will be available at some point if I like it enough. Detail shots to come when I have daylight... these colors (Rowan Pure Wool DK in Hyacinth and Pale Petal) photograph terribly indoors.

Two FINISHED OBJECTS from the weekend are in a box that will, tomorrow morning, be headed to Michigan. A large finished object "reveal" will take place on Sunday.

4 comments:

Bambi said...

The pink sweater is delighful...delicate. I look forward to seeing it more closely. As for the postal surprise... hip, hip, hooray!

Elinor said...

Hey I just came over from Ravelry! I really like your blog!!! I'll definitely be back! I grew up in the Boston area but I'm now living in the Midwest.

Macoco said...

The sweater looks beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures of it.

emilyelizabeth said...

Love the sweater! Thanks for the comment about the Grannies. I can't believe you made one all in Lopi, thats incredible. Must be super super warm!