Sunday, February 8, 2009

More Time to Knit!

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post; it's nice to know that I am in good company. The job, well, I'm not sorry that I no longer work there, but I would have liked things to end in a less negative way. In any case, I have had much more time to knit, which has included sending in a few submissions and finishing up my obligations. Behold! Lady of the Lake Jacket as modeled by Mom Bergh!


Side and back photos came out well... it was a little dark (New England winters! Gah!) so I didn't get any good front photos, but they're coming!

It fits perfectly. Hooray!

In other obligation knits news, one more Baby Surprise Jacket for one more baby who will be joining my extended family this spring. This one is tweedy and reminds me of a little professor man garment. Praise unemployment, I've managed to do this much in a day!

Next post: Recession Series pattern #3!

1 comment:

Aline said...

Your two sweaters look great. What a nice tweedy look for a cute little fellow. I will have to check out these projects on Rav to see how much yardage to make one at my end for a neighbours baby due in June.
So glad you are staying sunny despite the weather and jobjob...