Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello, Interweave!

I wrote an article for the fall Interweave Crochet about my favorite yarn stores in the Boston area:

I also made something for the Holiday Issue of Interweave Knits; the preview went up today. I always like the Holiday IK the best of all issues, and now I'm part of it!

Today, Interweave. What's next? Only I know (okay, and a few of you who came to the Yarn Sale, but keep quiet about it)!!! Here's a shot of me finishing up the math bits for it:


Those pajamas say "Cocktail Hour" on them. When I wear them, it is.

9 comments:

Thea said...

ooh. I need me a pair of those! Can't wait to see what you're doing next - and see what you had to say about the local stores....

Mrs. Lear said...

Ann! Ann! I adore the ornaments! I can't wait to make some!

craftivore said...

Cool! You go girl. The ornaments are so nice and delicate with the beading, very un proto punk.

Emily said...

Those ornaments are so cute! Congratulations. :-)

Karen said...

WOW! Love those ornaments. I am a proud MOM!

Tink said...

WOW We didn't know that the article had come out, and then we started hearing from people all over the world! That is awesome! You are rockin'!

meg said...

I am so excited you wrote about Newbury Yarns - the shop I used to work for. (We met a few years back - before I moved to Michigan!)

Thank you for bringing Newbury Yarns to the forefront!

Salty Miss Jill said...

I will search out that article. Hooray!

sokkgirl said...

Congratulations on your recent publications! Yeah!