Monday, December 3, 2012

BALTIMORE!

Greetings from Editing Mountain, under which I've been buried for several weeks!

Big news! Chris and I are moving to Baltimore the second week in January. Chris has a new job at Johns Hopkins Medical School, so we're off! Hooray!

As a result, the blog might be a little sparse for the next few weeks. Editing Mountain, moving, holidays, mortgage prequalification (not an easy task for someone with income as, um, multifaceted as mine), and struggling to not lose my mind. I promise, however, that big CONTAINER SHIPS projects are in the works.

Detail of Cardigan 1:


Detail of Cardigan 2:


I've been fortunate to be using some AMAZING indie yarns for these projects, and I can't wait to share them.

And now: BOXES! Microsoft Word with Track Changes! Email! Frenzy! And more destash this coming weekend!!!

8 comments:

gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Congratulations on the move, great place.American Visonary Art Museum in your backyard!

Lee said...

WooHoo! We'll be neighbors. Well, sort of.

Junebug said...

Yay! From Boston to Baltimore....welcome to Maryland!

meppybn said...

Oh,m your brand new studio??? ... but so worth it to get into John Hopkins, I'm sure :) and I was just going to send you an email wondering what the status of the Container ships set was at!! Keep calm and carry on!!

Unknown said...

Wishing you luck in your new home! May you find an equally wonderful studio there.

Wieldling said...

MAERSK?

Salty Miss Jill said...

Big news indeed! Keep us posted, best of luck, and congrats to Chris!

xoxoxoxoSMJ

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's awesome for you guys! I'm a little sad that you won't be part of the Boston scene anymore. But on to the next adventure, eh?

cheers!
Daisy