Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving YARN SALE!

Surprise! I've started my most massive stash reduction yet, motivated to an upcoming move to Baltimore, possibly as soon as early January. But more on that later. Here's the yarn:

Elann Baby Silk, 9.5 skeins in Oxblood. A little redder than in the photo above.
$10 plus $7 shipping. SOLD


Grab bag! Includes purple tweed from a Hanne Falkenberg kit, some angora, some silk/mohair with sparkle, two balls of bulky wool, some odd handspun . . SOLD
I can fit all this into a $10.95 Priority Mail shipping box, so . . . send me $20.95 and it's all yours!

Two skeins of sock yarn: Socks that Rock and Yarn Hollow. A little too variegated to use in my current color theory classes.
$10 plus $5 shipping. SOLD

Three skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca Light in dark green/black, blue/green, and a heathered tan.
$10 plus $7 shipping.
Four skeins of Madelinetosh Merino Light: Two in Fig, one in Fragrant, and one in Isadora.
$15 plus $8 shipping. SOLD!

Email me at weaverknits77@gmail.com if you're interested, and stay tuned for Friday's Weaverknits Stash Reduction Supersale!

No comments: